Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Overwhelmed

 At least that's how I felt when I glanced at my google reader after being out for the count these past couple of days.  It's amazing how fast life keeps going when you take a sick day.  


I knew it was just a matter of time until our household caught the lovely stomach bug that has been making it's way around playgroup.  Luckily we're all back on our feet just in time to start moving into our new home tomorrow!  So sadly, no crafting as of lately since all of my fabric and supplies have been packed away. 

And now I'm off to bake some pumpkin bread - because I just figure that will be one less canned good I'll have to pack!


2 comments:

  1. feel better soon! and have fun moving, I love the idea of moving into a new space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i wish i was there to help with something em. will be sending good thoughts, karma, prayers, raindances, YOU NAME IT your way in hopes you all feel better soon and the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete