Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry, merry

Waiting for Santa

Happy holidays, dear friends!  Did everyone survive?  We kept Christmas pretty low-key this year since my husband had to work and I was (and still am) much too pregnant to go too crazy. 

Christmas Phoebe 2011
I simply love that little chipped tooth!
Phoebe had an absolute blast, got waaaaay too many presents, and made Christmas all the more exciting for every one of us here.

Christmas Tree

I was hoping to finally reveal all of the Christmas goodies I've been working on the past month, but I still have a few family members and friends to exchange gifts with, so it will have to wait a bit longer.  As for myself, I was surprised by my husband and parents who went together to get me a brand new, shiny camera that I've been coveting for the past year, as well as some gift certificates for, what else - fabric!   

For the birds

And as if I wasn't spoiled enough on Christmas morning, my family has taken Phoebe off my hands for the next couple of days so I can take it easy before all the chaos of a new baby takes over.  

Even though I usually like to keep the tree and decorations up until after New Years, I figured I'd better get everything back in order while I had an empty house and before baby arrives.  I hope the birds enjoy their Christmas treat!


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a small child to help bring back the magic of Christmas, is there?

    Enjoy your calm before the storm :)

    ReplyDelete