Saturday, June 30, 2012

A very merry half birthday to Penelope!

This girl is 6 months old today.  I seriously can't believe it.  Didn't she just arrive the other day?

6 Month Penny

I'm doing a monthly photoshoot in the numbered onesies again, and I'm amazed at just how quickly she changes....

6 Months of Penelope

And it's been fun to compare her and Phoebe's photos up next to each other.

6 Month P&P

It's crazy how much these girls look alike.  My husband has even failed the "who's who" guessing game a couple of times!  

Happy half birthday, dear Penelope!  You bring such an amazing joy to our lives and we love you to pieces!

5 comments:

  1. TWINS! This is such a great idea! I wish I had had a nice camera when my kids were small. I wish I had known how to take good pictures then. I wish I had had the idea to do this.

    Sigh. Your girls are just too cute and I so glad you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vests and the clever photo timeline! What a sweetie she is. My mum was called Penelope and it's my daughters middle name. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable photos! What fun it is to put the pictures of Phoebe and Penelope next to each other :) They are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those onesies! All the others I've seen have been the solid white. These are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw the photo at the top of the post, I thought, "wow - she looks just like her sister!" (Followed immediately by "6 months already?!") Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete